Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Well, at least I can still type. Or "keyboard," as they say nowadays.

I would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to a fallen warrior -- my right front tooth. After many gallant years of biting and chewing it was removed today at the dentist's office. I wish I could claim an interesting cause such as playing ice hockey or losing a bar fight; but no, it was just congenitally weak gums. In its place is what they call an "appliance" -- basically a retainer thingy with a false tooth. It feels a bit like I have a tennis ball in my mouth, but I imagine I'll get used to it.

All this may qualify as Too Much Information, but that's what blogs are for, right?

At any rate, come by the store and, in the words of the famous Spike Jones song, maybe I'll wish you a very early "Mewwy Kwithmuth!"

No comments: